2019 Jeep Compass Reviews
The 2019 Jeep Compass reviews are in, and Beaverton and Portland drivers will do well to take a closer look at this compact SUV. Anything but basic, the new Jeep Compass has the off-road prowess that Jeep vehicles demand, along with head-turning style and a high-quality interior. Don’t just take our word for it, though. The experts have also spoken. Explore Jeep Compass reviews from the likes of Edmunds.com and Kelley Blue Book below, then schedule a test drive at Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM!
Jeep Compass Reviews: The Expert Opinions
- Edmunds.com remarked that drivers could find ample seating for a small SUV in the latest iteration of the Jeep Compass. In addition to offering a spacious interior, the Compass achieves a sophisticated look by using premium materials in its construction.
- Cars.com was impressed by how the Compass continues to improve year after year, especially when it comes to interior quality. They also spoke in their Jeep Compass review about how the Trailhawk trim delivers outstanding off-road capability.
- U.S. News & World Report highlights the affordable price point of the 2019 Jeep Compass, along with its economical fuel economy figures.
Jeep Compass Reviews: Notable Quotes
- Autotrader – “It comes well-equipped, including a larger standard touchscreen for 2019, is generally pleasant to drive and is arguably the best-looking of its compact siblings. Plus, its off-road capability — especially the Compass Trailhawk — gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
- Kbb.com – “The 2019 Jeep Compass has a rugged look, an impressive array of features and the ability to go places a Nissan Rogue Sport or Kia Sportage can only dream about.”
- The Car Connection – “The Jeep Compass borrows much of its looks from the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee, which have softer lines than the Renegade or Wrangler. Upfront, the Compass wears its seven-slot grille and headlights well.”
- Autoblog – “ Bigger than a Jeep Renegade but smaller than a Cherokee, the handsome Compass borrows a sizable portion of its good looks from both the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee.”
Form Your Own Opinion on the Jeep Compass Today!
You’ve read the reviews, but now it’s your turn to weigh in on the new Jeep Compass. Make your way to Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM to test drive the Compass and compare it to the rest of the Jeep lineup.
More From Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
If you’re looking for a versatile and dependable Jeep SUV for sale, the 2022 Jeep Lineup is where you need to bring your attention! Jeeps are designed with functionality in mind, which gives drivers the opportunity to do many things. From daily drives around town to off-the-grid adventures with family and friends, Jeeps can truly…
Shopping for a new vehicle that is affordable but also comes with all of the unique features that you want is time-consuming. However, finding a car that suits your lifestyle can be easy when you go to a reliable dealership! At Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, everything we do revolves around you, our customer….
If you are on the lookout for a truck to add to your fleet, the RAM 3500 is a powerful and dynamic option. It’s built to handle an incredible amount of weight for towing around Aloha. The newly-refreshed design has a bold front grille to captivate the attention of everyone and the interior technology…