What Is Uconnect®?
If you’re the new owner of a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle, you’ve probably already heard about the intuitive Uconnect® system. Still researching? Then maybe you’re still wondering, what is Uconnect®? Simply put, Uconnect® provides connectivity between car and driver, and driver and exterior, with navigation and media features that provide hands-free calling and messaging, along with entertainment options. Together, these features do a lot to enhance Aloha drives – so let’s explore all of them together.
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
Standard capabilities packaged with the Uconnect® system include advanced connectivity, entertainment, and performance monitoring that make commutes feel shorter and easier. What features are we talking, specifically? Uconnect® features include:
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: Connect with your vehicle no matter where you are with remote vehicle start, door lock/unlock, and horn. You can also locate your vehicle, and send directions from your phone straight to your Uconnect® system.
- Audio Options: Find and play the music you want through various audio options with SiriusXM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™ all available for you to use. Connect up to ten devices so everyone can join in on the fun.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: Built-in Wi-Fi® gives you access to internet browsers, and enables you to check your email from up to 50 feet away. Try his feature with a trial version, or order day passes or subscription services.
- Voice-Command: These features let you stay hands-free on your drives, make calls, reply to text messages, set up navigation, select music, and more all without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Navigation: The Uconnect® Navigation package gives you the benefit of 3D generated maps with turn-by-turn navigation, while SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel Link boosts you with up-to-date weather and traffic reports.
- Entertainment: Larger CDJR models give you access to Uconnect® Theater so your passengers can game, watch movies, or go online with dual 10-inch touchscreens. Connect your Apple and Android device through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
Uconnect® is always on when your vehicle is, but turning off or muting parts of it is an easy process. Both the screen and radio can be switched, and text message alerts can be silenced by tapping the “Phone” button, saying “setup, incoming SMS message announcement” and responding “yes” when asked if you want it turned off. In other words, selecting the parts of Uconnect® you want on or off is easy, and so is addressing them accordingly. Other questions? Don’t hesitate to work with the team at Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM near Forest Grove.
Explore Uconnect® at Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Want these capabilities in your interior? Visit us near Beaverton, or contact us today. Our knowledgeable sales staff, friendly finance experts, and experienced service personnel work together to find vehicles and features that meet your unique needs.
More from Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
If you’re looking for a versatile and dependable Jeep SUV for sale, the 2022 Jeep Lineup is where you need to bring your attention! Jeeps are designed with functionality in mind, which gives drivers the opportunity to do many things. From daily drives around town to off-the-grid adventures with family and friends, Jeeps can truly…
Shopping for a new vehicle that is affordable but also comes with all of the unique features that you want is time-consuming. However, finding a car that suits your lifestyle can be easy when you go to a reliable dealership! At Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, everything we do revolves around you, our customer….
If you are on the lookout for a truck to add to your fleet, the RAM 3500 is a powerful and dynamic option. It’s built to handle an incredible amount of weight for towing around Aloha. The newly-refreshed design has a bold front grille to captivate the attention of everyone and the interior technology…